Between The Teeth

Friday, October 21, 2005

Between then and now

Sometime between then and now I have changed.
Along with crows feet and a few sparse grey hairs came a hardness.
I'm finding myself becoming a stone angel. Life hardens my soul and creases my brow.
My leaps of faith have turned to steps of caution.
Those unexpected events nolonger adventure but annoyances.
A love of new and different, a fear of the unknown.
I nolonger spash in the puddles but walk around them.
Somewhere between then and now.
I got lost.
Am I the only one?

1 Comments:

  • oh heck no... you are not alone in this. I find that I have become more cautious and less risky as an adult - youth is a time where we see endless possibilities and no recourse. With life experience there is definitley a change (in most of us).

    By Blogger Desiree, at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web counter by Digits.com