Between The Teeth

Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Fairy

I have a secret Fairy. Not a tooth fairy, not a dream fairy, and no, not the fruit loop fairy.
You know that commercial for Becel margarine, how that Becel wants you too eat healthier, encourages taking the stair instead. Well my fairy is kind of like that, looking for a healthier tomorrow.
I have had a summer filled with door knob surprises.
A bag of fresh beets and carrots,
Crab apples,
potatoes,
fresh pears,
even brown bananas for banana bread.
Some fairies I have met. Some I know well. Others remain secret. Not wanting to be known for their generous nature.
One fairy even brought some quite smoking literature, to help on our quest for a smoke free lifestyle.
Well, today I just want to Thank all my health fairies. The freezer is full for the winter of beet soup, banana bread, and stew.
So if I put on forty pounds this winter, I wish to remind my fairies that a good fairy is their through thick and thin. So expect to be running laps this spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web counter by Digits.com